- NO MORE RED MITES & PARASITES UPSETTING YOUR CHICKENS & POULTRY: This 100% natural supplement is designed to rapidly kill & deter mites and parasites affecting your poultry, birds and chickens. Its powder form can easily be applied to your poultry directly and their living areas.
- NO SIDE EFFECTS, 100% NATURAL: This mite powder has been specifically designed to work rapidly without affecting meat and egg quality. This reflects our ethos to deliver premium quality products for our animals and pets, from our warehouse in Schwalmtal Germany.
- 95-100% MITE AND PARASITE MORTALITY WITHIN 72 HOURS: Regardless of the size of your animal, this powder will repel and kill all mites. Parasites are also unable to develop a resistance to it, because it is a not a chemical remedy.
- TWO IN ONE: Works as both repellant and a mite killer, our silica / diatomaceous earth formula instantly gets to work to destroy mites' exoskeletons, disabling and removing them, but leaves your poultry wholly unaffected.
- RECOMMENDED BY ANIMAL NATUROPATHS: Checked by experts, this powder will rapidly destroy mites, parasites and ectoparasites in a natural way without agitating or harming your poultry, nor affecting their meat and egg output.
Natural Repellent for chickens
AniForte® Mite-STOP Powder is a natural repellent and remedy for mites, red mites, fleas and other ectoparasites. It works as a flea treatment to kill these parasites, as well as preventing them from returning by rendering the animal's coat uninhabitable.
Mite-STOP Powder for Poultry contains diatomaceous earth, a naturally-occurring rock that destroys and expels any organism with an exoskeleton (while remaining entirely safe for pets). Diatomaceous earth is composed of the fossilized remains of tiny organisms known as diatoms; the edges of these fossilized diatoms are extremely sharp and will lacerate the exoskeleton of nearly any crawling insect that comes in contact with them.
Our high-quality, fine diatomaceous earth powder should be dry when applied to maximise effectiveness. Red mites and fleas, louse, lice and bedbugs are repelled safely and gently with our powder. Just add it to your livestock's most frequented environments (e.g. wooden floorboards, especially between the cracks) and see the rapid effect of our treatment.
100% natural diatomite earth Active ingredient: silica (diatomaceous earth), Registration number: N-60290 (BAuA)
Remove chicken from the chicken house and clean it thoroughly before application. Work the powder into the animal's fur. In severe cases, repeat the use after 2-3 days. Preventive application can be carried out every 14 days.
This powder is safe for humans and animals. You do not need to worry about contact with your animal during application. However, please avoid inhaling and direct contact with eyes. Please apply safely, and read the product label before use.