- Feed as nature intended: Our squirrel feed comes very close to the animals' natural diet and it is suitable for all native squirrels as well as the much-loved Siberian-striped Chipmunk.
- Tame the wild squirrels: Feeding the cute squirrels with our food that Includes Sunflower Seeds, Hazelnuts, Rosehips, Cedar Nuts, Raisins, and more will naturally draw Squirrels to you, and get rid of their fear of humans. Great for domestication!
- Easy to use: Comes in a resealable bucket, keeping it safe from mice and rats to help maintain freshness.
- Feed squirrels and chipmunks specifically: Our product was specifically tailored to the nutritional needs of our fluffy friends
AniForte® Garden Premium Squirrel Food 2 kg
Complementary feed for Squirrels (Squirrel and Chipmunk food)
Squirrels are omnivores, but most of their natural nutrition comes from plant matter. Nuts, seeds, buds, and twigs generally form the basis of their diet. Squirrels also eat birds' eggs and insects. The special mixture in AniForte® Garden Premium Squirrel Food is appropriate to the species and includes sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, rosehips, cedar nuts, raisins, and more. This balanced recipe comes very close to the animals' natural diet and is suitable for all native squirrels as well as the much-loved Siberian striped chipmunk. To provide variety for the animals, you may also feed them grasshoppers and mealworms once a week.
- Species-appropriate mixture with sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, rosehips, cedar nuts and raisins
- Suitable for all native squirrels and also for the Siberian striped chipmunk
Large striped sunflower seeds, black sunflower seeds, white sunflower seeds, maize, oats, carob, safflower seeds, hazelnuts, wheat, cornflakes, puffed wheat, pine nuts, rosehips, pumpkin seeds, raisins, lecithin, dried carrot flakes, soy oil
Crude protein 12.9%, crude fat 23.5%, crude fibre 18.3%, crude ash 3.6%, calcium 5.72 g, phosphorus 8.56 g, sodium 2.18 g
A squirrel eats a relatively large amount of food each day. They can consume approx. 5 to 15% of their own body weight in food each day. Distribute the feed as needed and reduce the amount if you see the squirrels storing it away.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Sold in a resealable bucket.
Manufactured by Görges Naturprodukte GmbH for AniForte UK. Try the squirrel food mix now!