Free shipping for orders over £35
Free shipping for orders over £35
Natural products developed by experts
+ 250.000 Happy Customers
Your cart is empty
Mite-STOP Spray is a 100% natural mite and insect repellent for dogs and cats. It provides protection without exposing your pet to any harmful toxins.
✔ Protects against mites and insects
✔ 100% natural, preventing exposure to harmful chemical toxins
✔ Prevents skin problems caused by mites and hair lice
✔ Suitable for both young and adult pets
Mites and lice can cause skin problems in both younger and older pets. A weak immune system, seasonal malting, mineral deficiency or metabolism problems are common causes for an infestation. Mite-STOP Spray contains a combination of oils that create an environment naturally repellent to mites and lice.
Note: Essential oils can cause skin irritation. Essential oils are not tolerated by cats when ingested orally. Only use the product in the specified dosage and type of application.
Find the right product for each parasite variety with our handy overview table.
Water (distilled), Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, Geraniol, Solvent
Active Ingredient: Geraniol 30 ml/l
baua-Reg.-Nr.: N-53230 | CAS-No.: 106-24-1
As a Contact Spray: Spray directly onto the animals' fur, preferably on their back, at a distance of about 5 cm. Be sure to avoid the eyes and respiratory tract!
As an Environmental Spray: Spray in the immediate vicinity of the animals (resting place, bedding, etc.).
Preventive Measure: Dilute 100 ml in 900 ml water (1:9) and thoroughly spray the animals' environment. Repeat every 1 to 2 weeks.
In Case of Acute Infestation: Apply the spray undiluted directly to the animals' environment and on the animals' back. Use daily.
Our Tip: Our AniForte® Mite-STOP Spray is suitable for dogs, cats, horses, and small animals in all variations. Due to the application quantity, we recommend the smaller sizes for cats, smaller dogs, and small animals.
Shake well before use!
Note: Essential oils can cause skin irritation. Essential oils are incompatible with cats when ingested orally. Use the product only in the specified dosage and application method. Store in a cool, dry, and light-protected place. Shelf life after opening is 12 months.
Use biocidal products with caution. Always read the label and product information before use. For external use only on intact skin! Keep out of reach of children! Avoid eye contact!
First Aid Measures:
General Notes: In case of an accident or feeling unwell, seek medical advice immediately (if possible, show the operating instructions or safety data sheet).
After Inhalation: In case of an accident due to inhalation: Take the affected person outdoors and keep them calm. If there is irritation of the respiratory tract, seek medical attention.
After Skin Contact: Gently wash with plenty of water and soap. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical attention.
After Eye Contact: Rinse gently with water for a few minutes. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult an eye doctor.
After Ingestion: Rinse the mouth thoroughly with water. Allow the person to drink plenty of water in small sips (dilution effect). DO NOT induce vomiting. In case of symptoms or doubts, seek medical advice.
Proper disposal should be carried out in accordance with the regulations of regional waste disposal authorities and regulations.